12 november, 2010

Citat av Mae West

Jag älskar den klassiska filmstjärnan Mae West. Hon var som störst under tretto- och fyrtiotalet, och levererade det ena sköna citatet efter det andra. Här nedanför har jag listat några av den glamourösa gayikonens bästa citat.

"Is that a gun in your pocket or are you just glad to see me?"

"When I'm good, I'm very good. But when I'm bad, I'm better."

"When women go wrong, men go right after them."

"A hard man is good to find."

"Good girls go to heaven. Bad girls go everywhere else."

"I wrote the story myself. It's all about a girl who lost her reputation but never missed it."

"Ten men waiting for me at the door? Send one of them home, I'm tired."

"The only gal who came near to me in the sex appeal department was pretty little Marilyn Monroe. All the others had were big boobs."

"It's not the men in your life that counts. It's the life in your men."

"Too much of a good thing is wonderful."

"I do all my writing in bed. Everybody knows I do my best work there."

"I freely chose the kind of life I led because I was convinced that a woman has as much right as a man to live the way she does if she does no actual harm to society."

"It's hard to be funny when you have to be clean."

"I used to be Snow White, but I drifted."

"Few men know how to kiss well. Fortunately, I've always had time to teach them."

"I always save one boyfriend for a rainy day... and another in case it doesn't rain."

"The man I don't like doesn't exist."

"Men are easy to get but hard to keep."

"It isn't what I do, but how I do it. It isn't what I say, but how I say it, and how I look when I do it and say it."